Happy Little Folks at Creative Clerkenwell's POP UP shop
If you happen to be in London between 17 May - 3 June I highly recommend visiting Creative Clerkenwell's pop up shop in EC1 (Leather Lane). Charlene Lam, who is the face behind Creative Clerkenwell, will be there with some amazing products from variety of designers and makers. And guess what? Happy Little Folks' wooden blocks and storage boxes will be on display too! You also will be able to see and purchase creations from designers like:
- Trainspotting Farringdon drawings by interior architect and artist Luke Adam Hawker
- Minimalist jewellery by Amanda Li Hope, An Alleweireldt and Jeanne Marell
- Linocut prints from Monokraum by Clerkenwell architect Charis Tsang
- Vintage furniture from social enterprise Restoration Station
- Hand-Screenprinted interior accessories from South London’s Georgia Bosson
- Hand-textured porcelain by Clerkenwell’s Ikuko Iwamoto
- Organic cotton rugs and soft furnishings from East London’s Waffle Design
Creative Clerkenwell POP UP shop is part of Clerkenwell Design Festival Fringe.
If you happen to be there, take some snaps and share via social media - use #happylittlefolks.
Have a great week!